Don't buy from Asian snake wine

my wife and i collect odd liquor bottles.She found one at Asian snake wine it has a snake and scorpion in the bottle.

We paid about 150.00 for it. They said it was held up in customs and was returned to them. I confirmed my address and they said it would be shipped promptly. They drug it out over about three months and when i filed a claim through pay pal they said to much time had passed.

I have contacted many times to try and at least get a refund all emails seem to fall on deaf ears.So beware of this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 21 No 21
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 11, 2015 #1032889

received my order from them very quickly, sorry for your problem

1 0 Reply

Feb 08, 2015 #942671

A bit expensive but great products impossible to find anywhere else, and anyway what is your risk as you can just be refunded by Paypal if you do not receive it for any reason ! Why people are so *** ?

2 0 Reply
Regent Bar

Sep 12, 2014 #869196

What is the reason of this fake review ?
I have bought many bottles for my bar and everything always went fine.

4 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2014 #863788

Also received my bottles very quickly if it can help others ? It sounds like a fake review. Maybe concurrence ?

3 0 Reply

May 23, 2013 #655071 Dallas, Georgia

Hi, sorry to ask but I already got the wine from Buy-snake-wine shop and i am now looking different bottles ? Any help ? Thanks

4 0 Reply
I bought on this shop and it t

Mar 14, 2013 #622821 Los Angeles, California

I bought on this shop and it took only 5 days to receive it. US customs have checked the parcel but no problem, so maybe you should not order goods that are illegal in your country and call others cheaters ?

3 0 Reply

Mar 11, 2013 #621310

Why would you buy that garbage anyway?

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asian Snake Wine. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Asian Snake Wine.
Filing a new complaint about